Half Day or Limited Load Half Day Fishing Trips from Newport Beach - Weekday
These trips are great for both novice and experienced anglers - 5 to 6 hour deep-sea fishing trips that can fish over 40 miles of coastal waters for over 2 dozen different species of gamefish; yellowtail (over 35 pounds!), halibut, barracuda, red snapper, calico bass, white sea bass, sheepshead and many more provide lots of fishing opportunities.
Fish in comfort on ships with sundecks, large indoor kitchens with booth seating state-of-the-art fish finding systems and huge live bait well systems that assist in catching more fish. Crew members are onboard to help throughout every trip; from help with rigging your lines to tips for catching more fish and anything else you might need during your trip.
Limited Load Half Day Trips always leave half or more of the boat empty for a super roomy fishing trip.
Prices do not include fishing license or fishing gear. One day fishing licenses are available to purchase as an Add-On. Fishing rods and tackle are available to rent on the day of the trip.
For the same fishing trip on Weekends, please order: Half Day or Limited Load Half Day Fishing Trips from Newport Beach - Weekend
Rates - including tax
(Ages 2 and Under):
One Day Fishing License
(Per Person, Ages 16+):
Tour / Activity Details
Prices do not include fishing gear. Fishing licenses are required for all persons ages 16+ and one-day licenses may be included in your order if you purchase the Add-On. Hotel pick-up is not available; the departure location in Newport Beach will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- There is a significant reduction in passengers per trip
- Protocols are followed for the highest standard of cleanliness and disinfecting
- The outside open environment of these boats makes for ideal low-risk activities
Special Schedule Details
- Tour does not operate on Thanksgiving Day, December 25 or January 1.
- Surcharges for fuel and participant limitations are included in the tour pricing.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change
- All persons 16 years of age and older must have a valid California fishing license and it must be visible above the waist - One Day CA Department of Fish & Wildlife Fishing Licenses available for purchase as an Add-On
- Prices do not include fishing gear. There is a fully-stocked store on-site that offers everything from sunscreen to rod and tackle rentals or purchases.
In order to ensure that your trip is a safe one for you and your fellow fishermen, please abide by the following rules:
- NO ice chests or coolers
- NO outside alcohol
Hotel pick-up is not available; the departure location in Newport Beach will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.